What are technology projects?
We all talk about projects today. Specifically, most organizations focus on technology projects. But, what are them? Basically, a good technology project involves these steps:
- Requires the purchase / development of a new technological asset – software and / or hardware.
- All the related users must learn about its features and characteristics.
- Have defined start and completion dates (that’s differentiate a project from a process).
- Involves the participation of several stakeholders across the organization.
- Requires additional funding.
We must think that there is no such thing as a small tech project. No matter if you will purchase a new PC or completely overhaul your ERP system; you should always apply all the aforementioned steps. Probably, if any of them is left, there is a huge chance that the project will fail. Also if the project lacks these ones too.
As a result, in qeldar we follow a systematic approach to technology projects. We include all the people & units interested from the very beginning. Consequently there is no lack of support to the project, also reducing the problems at its implementation.